CDI provides several offerings to help your organization address the
cybersecurity challenges concerning COVID-19:
- Global Footprint of Remote Resources24/7, follow-the-sun remote, optimized service delivery at your disposal.
- Workforce Support and MobilitySpin-up secure, on-demand desktops for office environments to the AWS, Azure or CDI cloud within minutes.
- User Awareness TrainingEducate your end-users on the new, emerging threats targeting their need for information about the COVID-19 virus. Provide policies and processes that outline proper behaviors for requesting, obtaining and using corporate data.
- Managed Security ServicesIncident monitoring, management and response services to remediate issues as your network perimeter expands to include a growing mobile workforce.
- On-Premises Remote Access ServicesQuickly and securely deploy remote access technologies, physically or virtually, to allow system administrators and help desk technicians to troubleshoot from any location, to any device.
- Home Office Endpoint SecurityProvide proxy services to remote workstations protecting them in much the same way as if they were on the corporate network. Delivers services to detect, isolate and clean infected devices that attempt to access your network.
- Cloud Remote Access/SASEBuild cloud-native architectures that can scale-out to support any increase in the use of collaboration tools, and securely connect all locations, cloud resources and mobile users.
- Staff AugmentationProvide dedicated onsite resources with specialized expertise and a range of competency levels in the event of quarantined or sick employees.