The current global situation has forced the physical world to be replaced by the virtual. Many organizations are seeing added pressures of scaling up to accommodate remote work, or to run more workloads in the public cloud to accommodate staffing reductions in traditional data centers.
CDI's Kickstart Program for Public Cloud enables customers to quickly execute their cloud initiatives and move their on-premises VMware workloads into the public cloud (CDI Cloud, AWS or Azure).
Schedule your FREE Virtual Meeting Today!
Click here to schedule an appointment via email or fill out the form below.
How can CDI's Kickstart Program help you Manage your Remote Workforce?
- Securely design, build, migrate and manage - pre-and-post move
- Cost-effectiveness aligned to business needs
- Zero downtime migrations
- Ability to scale-up in moments
- AICPA Type 2 SOC 2 Compliant: designed to meet all major security compliance requirements
- High-availability, data access, backup and replication
- Discovery, planning and cost estimation for VMware Cloud on AWS usage
- Improved RPOs, flexible RTOs
- No re-platforming needed
- Deployment and configuration of VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC Cluster
- Integration and connectivity of SDDC Cluster to corporate and native AWS environments
- CDI Managed Services integration for monitoring and management of SDDC Cluster
- Microsoft Azure: design, migration, deployment and managed services
- Buyback of legacy on-premises hardware
We understand the urgency and timeliness of having access to cloud platforms. If you're faced with budgetary restrictions, we can work with your organization on deferred payment through CDI Cares.Learn More